Customers today seek quick, easy and digital access to loans anytime, anywhere. However, the loan origination experience is often less than ideal because of outdated technologies, cumbersome policies, and labor-intensive processes. Banks looking to grow and retain their retail customers need to shift towards a customer-centric business model.
Moderated by Sergiu Negut, our panel of experts will explore how banks can harness digital technology, automation and personalization to deliver value to customers, as well as seek to tackle some of the industry’s most burning questions:
- How borrowers’ habits and expectations are changing?
- How big is the Buy Now Pay Later opportunity and how can incumbent banks and lenders have some fast quick wins?
- What opportunities are opening up with embedded finance?
- What are the challenges and opportunities in digital retail lending
- How to orchestrate a successful digital lending transformation?
- How to offer a personalized, near-instant lending experience?